Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Layout share

Here are a couple of layouts i've done over the past few days for some challenges i'm in.
This first one I had to use lace on the layout. Orange paper at the top is CherryArte.












And for this one I had to scraplift someone who wasn't my style. I chose Danielle Thompson because I really love her use of colour and all the elements she puts on her layouts. Ok so I didn't scraplift her layout entirely so it ended up more my style anyway. All paper is by 7 Gypsies. Oh and not sure if you can see it but see that green line of little scallops immediately under the photo? - Yep, deco scissors!












Finished a digi-layout this morning too and now i have to get started on my layout for this week's dare at No 8 Wired. So I best get moving!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP