Friday, July 21, 2006

Tagged!

4 jobs I've had
An inflatable M&M (yes really) for the Mars company
Worked in a fabric store
Worked in a bank
PA

4 Movies I could watch over and over
Gladiator
Lord of the Rings
Watership Down
Star Wars

4 TV shows I love to watch
Survivor (that's all)

4 Important things to me
Family
Friends
Happiness
Health

4 favourite foods
Chocolate brownies
Eggs benedict
Anything Italian
A good ol fashioned roast

4 tunes that play in my head
U2 - Beautiful Day
KT Tunstall - Cherry Tree
Bodyrockers - I like the way you move
Jack Johnson - Upside Down

4 Websites I visit daily
Xtra
NZ Herald
Various scrap sites
Various blogs

4 Scrap company's I like
7 Gypsies
Basic Grey
Chatterbox
Cherry Arte

Bloggers to tag
Jo
Kathleen

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP