Monday, August 28, 2006

I have been creating

and I can't believe a week has gone by since I last posted - what a bad blogger I am! I have been busy busy busy getting layouts to enter the For Keeps Elite Team contest. Thought I'd give it a go and see if I could get 5 layouts by the due date then I'll enter. So far I've done nearly 3, so not too bad going. I got a bit sidetracked over the weekend and did a minialbum - will upload pics tomorrow. And my new favourite products are Gaffer Tape (I know, i've only just actually bought some), Distress Ink and my new 7 Gypsies Express Stamp. Loving them.

In the meantime here are some pics of Isla.
1. Just after the bath looking a bit like a Jawa, lol.









2. Playing at her activity table.









3. With one of her playmates, Ben.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP