Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Busy

Working hard scrapping at the moment. I'm putting together my entries for a couple of design team comps so hopefully i'll get those off in time. Well one i've finished so that's no problem and the other one i'm on the last project so hopefully they'll like my stuff. If not, no matter, i'm really pleased with the layouts and projects i've done.

Those polaroid frames in my last post are a photoshop file and all you do is import your photo. It comes with a filter already on the file but you can remove it or change the colour. I quite like the filters on there - gives an interesting look i think.

And here are some cool sites:
This is a blog showcasing multi-photo layouts. Pretty cool idea and i notice some kiwi girls have had layouts on there.
Journaller's Junction has a whole lot of challenges to get us journalling. I need to have a closer look at this one - haven't managed that yet.
One of my favourite sites for the pure eye candy is Print & Pattern. This site showcases all sorts of home decor products because of their cool designs. Its even had scrapbooking paper on there. I think its great for showing different combinations of colours and interesting designs. Always worth a look.

Ok later.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP