Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The latest


Here is my latest layout - this is for Scrapbooking By Design. I had papers and embellishments to use from this month's monthly kit. The papers are by Rouge de Garance - so yummy and bright. Not my usual style so was a challenge to use but I bought some more of them from Lisa cos they are so fun! I think they go perfectly with these photos. I had so many photos to choose from it was hard to narrow it down to 8!

We went to Plunket this morning for Isla's 15 month visit. Always good to get validation that what you're doing is right. She is doing well growth and developmental wise so its all good.
Ok just noticed that something wierd has happened to my banner. Both that and the Dare blinkie were gone and I had to put them back in tho the banner has gone a bit spaz, lol. Oh well i'm currently working on a new one - hope to get it up soon!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP