Monday, August 20, 2007

Another digi.

All of a sudden the mojo has hit! So here's another one I did using a template. And I think I've figured out drop shadows now as well. I've realised I didn't have any on my last layout but I don't mind. Since doing this one I've also done nearly 2 paper layouts too so I'm onto a good thing at the moment.

Had a fun weekend - finished our last Fiskars class at NZ Scrapbook with Trina and Donna - we had 23 people in the last class so it was full on! Anyway here's my layout - will share more over the next few days.



Credits:

Template by Two Sisters Designs - ScrapArtist InVogue kit
Papers by Nancie Rowe Janitz, Sara Carling, Dianne Rigdon - ScrapArtist Journalique kit
Large photo frame by Lauren Reid - ScrapArtist InVogue kit
Small photo frames by Rhonna Farrer - 2Peas Office Supply Tool kit
Flowers by Weeds & Wildflowers - ScrapArtist Lazy Days kit
Alpha by Nancie Rowe Janitz - ScrapArtist Shmootzy Alpha 4 kit
Coffee Stain Brush by Jackie Eckles - ScrapArtist Journalique kit
Circle Brush by Jackie Eckles - Designer Digitals Big Circle Stamps
Font: PeaJenny

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP