Wednesday, September 5, 2007

News!

So the news is out: http://nzscrapbook.blogspot.com/

I've been asked to be on the NZ Scrapbook DT. I'm really excited about this as they were the first scrapbook store I ever went to and I also took my first class there. They're not that far away (about a 10min drive) from where I live and I might even get to teach some classes as well. The other 4 team members are Jo Kneller, Megan Renfree, Ilka Adam and Sarah Groen who are all just fab scrapbookers. Just too cool!!!

And can't have a post without a photo can we? Bit of a crap photo but anyway. So here is Miss I yesterday sitting in her doll's pram. First time I've seen her do this, good to know it can take her weight! Tho for how much longer I wonder!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP