Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas craft

So lately i've been collecting a whole lot of Christmas craft ideas that I've been wanting to try, just haven't found the time to do any of it of course. Until last week.
I've admired those cool button trees and other types of trees around ever since I saw this one by Tia Bennett. How cool are they? So I thought I'd give it a go but discovered that the pins I bought were too small in the head - they just let the button slip through. Turns out you need the pearl head pins. So anyway I thought maybe I'd try it with all those little Prima flowers that I've got sitting on my shelf gathering dust and I really like the result. I added a bead and a sequin onto the pin before putting the flower on.


And thanks for the comments about becoming a Fiskars Ambassador. It turns out we made it onto the Scrap Scene blog so that's pretty cool!

4 comments:

Jo December 16, 2007 at 6:27 PM  

Very cool Andrea. Love the use of those flowers! Looks very effective. Have posted the fudgey recipe on my blog! Haven't made it yet, need to get some candy canes!!

Ann,  December 16, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

Love your Prima tree Andrea and huge congrats on being appointed as a Fiskars Ambassador :-)

Beverley December 16, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

Your prima tree is gorgeous, I might have to give that a go!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP