Monday, February 11, 2008

Reality check.

Saw this on a post at Blue Bazaar and had to copy and paste it here as a reminder to myself why I scrapbook.

Questions your kids won't ever ask (and 5 they will)

wont ask:
Why aren't you wearing mascara in this picture?
Why didn't you use the brads that co-ordinate with this paper?
Where are the 40 other photos from my first day of kindergarten?
Why is there a photo from 2002 and 2004 on the same page?
Why didn't you take photos of each of my birthday presents?

will ask:
Why aren't you in any of the pictures?
What was I really like as a baby?
What did the kitchen in our first house look like again?
Remember how you used to take us for icecream whenever our baseball team lost? Why didn't you write about that?
What was that song that Grandma used to sing me whenever I was sick?

It came from Simple Scrapbooks, May/Jun 07 edition. and the article was by Lain Ehmann.

3 comments:

Penny February 12, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

yeah. especially about the brads LOL!

Donna February 13, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

What a great reminder! It's so true, I'm already finding my 2 are asking some of those about their baby & toddler years + our house in it's original state!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP