Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Layouts

I'm not very good at updating this blog am I? Lol.
Oh well. Here are my 2 latest layouts for NZ Scrapbook using Making Memories 5th Avenue range.




Have to say I rather like these two and was a bit sad at handing them over at the shop today.
I see they are having another product launch this Friday with new Fancy Pants products so get in quick.


And check out the Fiskars blog - this month it's all about me! Well, not me exactly but ideas and inspiration for Book of Me projects.

3 comments:

scrapgeek April 1, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Beautiful layouts - I must pop in and have a look in the shop!

Donna April 5, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

These are gorgeous Andrea! No wonder it's hard handing them over!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP