Monday, December 1, 2008

December Daily album

Have been meaning to post this for a while now but only just remembered to photograph it empty today before I start to fill it up. This is a December Daily album a la Ali Edwards. So now I just have to remember to take photos everyday throughout the month. The idea is to count towards Xmas Day but I'm thinking of doing the whole month but will see how I go with it. I really love this album already especially because I made it using stuff I already had on hand, nothing new. Even the covers are recycled from a SBO box and some of the papers are rather quite old. I also threw in some old Xmas cards too. I'm going to try and update it daily if I can, not sure how I'll go with that but fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Nina December 1, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

gorgeous album Andrea!! can't wait to see it filled now!!

N xx

Janine December 1, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

Your December album looks awesome!! I can't wait to see it fill up!

Penny December 2, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Looks good! Hope you are going to put in some belly pics :)

Jo December 2, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Gorgeous Andrea! Love the cover. You should have lots of photos for the 8th :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP