Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ch-ch-changes!

Yep times are a-changing! I've decided to no longer do paper scrapbooking - I'm going fully digital! I love digital so much, its actually something I've been thinking about for a long time now. The time just finally became right for me. I'd got to the point where I was really over the amount of stuff I'd accumulated and wanted to simplify. So the great thing about digital scrapbooking is that everything is on the computer - no mess! Will share some digi layouts soon but in the meantime I have to figure out what to do with all my paper scrapbooking stuff. So I thought maybe I'd make up some kits and try to sell them on TradeMe. So that's what I've been doing this afternoon. Not sure what price to put these on for yet but each kit is awesome value and is jampacked full of yummy stuff. Here's a peek.

3 comments:

ruthnz April 19, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

I'm sure you'll have no problem selling all that lot! And yeah sometimes the amount of stuff we accumulate is daunting LOL

Raewyn aka whinney April 20, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

How cool that you are going digi! Please share your trade me name cos I like the look of those kits and would like to bid. =)
Raewyn

Penny April 20, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

The lure of digi!
Hope you have some good sales :) I shall look forward to seeing the digital productions.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP