Tuesday, May 5, 2009

iNSD

{Inter}National Scrapbooking Day has come and gone. The digi world seems to really get into it - loads of sales, contests and freebies to download. I spent a bit of time downloading some huge free kits only to delete them because they weren't quite "me". There are so many designers out there with awesome stuff but I am finding I am attracted to a select few right now. Which is good for the wallet, lol. I did manage to make a few purchases over the weekend:
Some wordart which I'm loving right now.


A 365 element kit. (Not that I'm actually doing a 365 project but will still be handy).


A couple of templates which I plan to use for a first year album for Luca.


And some kits. The first two were only $1 each!


And this one was a freebie, the only one I liked!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP