Friday, May 15, 2009

Tilt-shift

While browsing the net the other day I found this fun site called Tilt-Shift Maker.
You can upload photos and it will manipulate them so that look like models. Its kinda fun and some mindless entertainment for a few minutes. Here's a few I did:

My original picture of downtown Auckland taken from the Birkenhead ferry:


And here's the Tilt-Shift version:


Isn't that cool? Here's another pic - this time with people in it: Daryl and Isla sailing (original).


And here's the Tilt-Shift version:


I don't think that one's so good. It seems to work best on scenic pictures especially with buildings or vehicles etc in them. I really like the first one though.

1 comments:

Jo May 15, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

How cool! I actually really like the one of Isla in the boat!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP