Sunday, July 30, 2006

Swap pins

So yesterday I drove down to Pukekohe to spend the day making swap pins for Crafting Connection at Nic's house. There were about 11 of us there and we had a lot of fun and some very yummy food for lunch. So I wasn't entirely sure about the whole swap pin thing, never having made any before. But it seems i was on the right track if a little on the light side numberwise. I had planned only to make 15 but the consensus was that a minimum of 30 was required. So i've just been finishing them off today and i have about that many. Here's a lovely out of focus shot of them. Gosh that's a brilliant photo! Rofl. Ah well, you get the general idea. So now I just have to hope that there are 30 people who want my swap pins.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP