Thursday, August 3, 2006

Ok so I really must do my homework

OMG only a week to CC! I have so got to do my homework - still, shouldn't take too long i hope! Looking forward to it tho - Ali had a sneak peak on her blog today of one of the classes i'm doing - looks very cool so can't wait.
And a big shout out to everyone who left comments about my swap pins. Feeling the love here! So I guess I better finish them then huh?

Today Isla and I went to her Nana Margie's house. Isla stayed there while I went to the scrapbook store to get some last minute supplies. She had loads of fun and even got to play the piano. If I knew how to set up a podcast I'd show the movie I took but we'll have to settle for some pics.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP