Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally

did my dare layout - check it out at No 8 Wired. I so struggled with this dare. Like all of us I have a pile of metal embellies lying around but I'm so over them! So I didn't end up putting much on my layout but hey I really like the finished layout.

I'm getting a new desk for my scrap room tomorrow courtesy of my inlaws. Which has got me thinking about really giving the room a good cleanout. I know there are heaps of papers and other things i just don't use and probably never will. Thinking about decluttering and getting it all back to just the basic supplies that I use over and over. I'm trying not to buy so much new stuff just for the sake of it. Like the new lines by Basic Grey - i really thought a few months back that i would buy those and they are very pretty but i just don't need them right now. So i'm trying to turn over a new leaf and purchase wisely. That's my aim anyway!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP