Monday, January 29, 2007

Layout time

These are my latest layouts - i've been on a roll this week, got 3 done. Here are 2 of them - the Family Circle one is for the NZ Dare Blog and the other one is just because. I'm really feeling like I need to do a little bit of creating something every day at the moment - just loving it and it keeps me sane.





























I really want to do the weekly art journal challenges over at Emily Falconbridge's blog. Haven't got round to it yet, maybe this week!

Also discovered a new site, The Anywhere Studio, which has some really cool looking online classes that I'd like to do.

I've been checking out some of the CHA sneak peeks, might post a few of my faves over the next few days.

Also thinking about some cool little projects - i've got the opportunity to do some online classes this year so thinking i'll do that - just got to actually figure out what i'm going to do. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP