Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So I guess

I'd better actually update this blog! It's been a bit unloved lately. Must make more effort to update regularly, lol.


So anyway today I finally picked up a copy of For Keeps. So cool to see my layout in there. I had one of my other layouts kept for future publication, not sure at this stage when that will be. Here are my 3 other layouts for the competition.







In other news, CHA will take place in a few days. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the new 7Gypsies, Fontwerks and BasicGrey products. I've seen a few sneak peeks already and they're looking good!



Over the next few days I think I might post some of the layouts and projects I've been doing for Scrapbooking By Design.



Also Crafting Connection 07 has been announced with the class schedule posted on the Kiwiscraps website. I'm definitely going, just have to decide what classes to do. Should be a lot of fun tho as its not my usual style of scrapping.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP