Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Design Team work

For Scrapbooking By Design for January. We all did different off the page projects this month. I got a Cosmo Cricket cigar box to alter and a little mini album for inside using the Cosmo Cricket Love Notes range. So mine has photos of Daryl and I and things we've done together.




I'm currently working on my February layouts. Just finished one, have another half done and possibly a couple more and some cards planned. Phew! Also gotta do a layout for the Dare site too but I have that one mostly figured out in my head - hope to get onto that tomorrow.

Been a busy morning too. Isla has figured out how to open the pot draw - oh yay! So she brings a pot lid and throws it over the gate to my office. Only problem is its a glass lid and the floor is tiled so of course it shatters and there's glass everywhere. Oh well, had to happen sooner or later I guess.

We've just finished the little front garden out by the bbq too. All except for getting the riverstones to put on top of the weed matting so i'm very happy about that. I'm trying to get out into the garden more while its summer and spending less time on the computer. That's the theory anyway.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP