Sunday, March 25, 2007

Better now

Finally feeling better, still got a wee bit of a cough but am mostly recovered now.


So I finished this layout the other day for Scrapbooking By Design - this was 9 days in the making would you believe??? What with powercuts just before I was due to print my photos and of course I hadn't saved and with being sick it took a while to get done.

On Friday we had the first cybercrop for SBD - it was lots of fun and went off pretty well i thought considering most of us had never been at one before. I managed to do 2 out of the 3 challenges - this card (based on a sketch) and an art journal page which was my challenge. It had to be a tag, or ATC or art journal page with the word "CREATE" on it. So I have this ongoing art journal which I started a couple of years ago - it hasn't progressed very far, I've only done about 5 pages in it so this was perfect. I'd like to do more but hey...






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP