Tuesday, March 27, 2007

FK 52 layouts and other things

Here are my first layouts for For Keeps that I've done for the design team. Its quite exciting seeing them in print! I really like the So Small one - am loving doing some hybrid scrapping with the digi stuff thrown in there - just so much fun! The other one was for the Affordable Style column and I had a budget of $12 to stick to which was really really hard! So I handcut my title which was a first and I probably won't be doing that again!
























Isla had her 15 month jabs today and poor wee girl got 4 jabs instead of 2 because either I wasn't holding her tightly enough or the nurse mucked up! But she seems fine at the moment - enjoying some Baby Einstein ;)

Lara was asking how I did my art journal page - its all paper scrapping: a few magazine scraps, stamping and rubons - that's all!

Other news: I've been lucky enough to be asked to be a guest designer for Designing Memories. How cool is that - such yummy kits - I can't wait to play!

And don't forget to go and check out the NZ Dares website - we've got some freestyling lifts going on at the moment to celebrate Crafting Connection 07!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP