Friday, March 2, 2007

Yeah baby yeah!!!

So the news is out - I'm on the 2007 For Keeps Design Team! What a thrill and so pleased I no longer have to keep quiet about it - that's been the hardest thing. And the other exciting thing is there are 2 other kiwi girls on it as well - just too cool! So I've completed over half my assignments for the magazine by now but its really exciting to see them start to come out in print.

So here's the layout that started it all off - this was the layout that won me a prize in the Awards for Excellence. I'm still amazed by it considering i'd never entered a competition before or been published in For Keeps before. Excuse the really bad scan - the colour is so completely washed out in this.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP