Saturday, April 21, 2007

Crafting Connection - Emily Falconbridge

About time I posted some more pics. I really loved this class - Shiny Happy People with Emily Falconbridge. Took me right back to kindy - the paint, the glitter - i am so in love with Kindyglitz!!! Talk about fun. You can't really see it in this picture but the layout is nice and shiny and glittery.




I did another class of Emily's as well but haven't finished that one yet. I've had to put my Crafting Connection stuff on hold because I got my Designing Memories kit from Katja during the week so I've been busy doing layouts for that. Having a lot of fun with scrapping at the moment. And Donna your comment so cracked me up - yes they're 12 x 12s!!! Can you believe it? Actually I was a little worried beforehand and was wondering if I could maybe adapt them to 8.5 x 11 or cut them done or something but i just got over it and now I have a funky Freestyle album. The pic above is actually 9 x 9 and the other one by Emily is a manilla folder so they're all different shapes and sizes which is really quite cool.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP