Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Crafting Connection - Kim Henkel

I took 2 classes with Kim Henkel - they were the most relaxing classes I've been in - she called it just like being in a spa! And Kim was so lovely, she even learnt all our names. Kim's were the first layouts I finished from the weekend.

This is from Art Is Beautiful. I picked this class up right at the last minute as I had a gap and nothing better to do. So glad I did. This was all about no adhesive so everything is stitched on except I cheated and used photo splits to attach my photos! And check out that title - all stitched!!!



















And this is from Random Photos That Make Me Smile. Isn't this so much fun? I love it.





















I really wish I'd been able to take her project class, Pockets Full of Posies. It sounded like it was awesome. If anyone has pics or links, I'd love to see as I didn't actually get to see it.

More tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP