Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter

Not much been happening around here lately. I've been trying to get ahead with some of my scrapbooking as its going to be a busy few weeks coming up for me. We're going away over the next few days up to the family bach at Taipa in Doubtless Bay. Will be lovely to take walks along the beach, go to the cafes in Mangonui and just relax.

I've been trying to get myself prepared for Crafting Connection so this morning i went to Harvey Norman and used their photo kiosk for the first time - was pretty good. Interesting to compare with photos printed on our home printer which is generally how i do it - they were brighter and more vivid. I would like to compare with Frogprints and DigiMax too. Might be the way to go in the future for when i want to print 6x4s that i'm not needing on the spot.

The other big news is I bought one of these:

















This is pretty big stuff!!! I've never had a trimmer before so will be fun to play around with and see if i get converted.

Have a happy easter.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP