Monday, April 2, 2007

Feel the LOVE

I made some LOVE letters a la Donna Downey's class at Crafting Connection last year. I got these letters from Spotlight and covered them with Basic Grey Blush paper and some rubons, ribbon and charms. They're going to be hung in our bedroom. Daryl keeps rearranging them to say "vole" - typical man, rofl! Here they are and a closeup of two of the letters.














I'm also looking for a suitable webhosting site for my layouts. I'd really like to have a gallery of my layouts and other scrappy items in one place. I'm trying to decide between Photobucket, Flickr or Picasa. Anyone know of any others?

Also found out today that this year's For Keeps Awards for Excellence are only open to Aussies. What the? Bit of a bugger really isn't it?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP