Friday, May 4, 2007

End of the week

Ok so I really must update more often - maybe if I set myself a goal of blogging every 2nd day that might be good. But i've just been too busy. These are some of the things that we've done this week:

Monday we went to Jumping Beans - went really well initially, then all downhill from there, was not a happy girl.
Tuesday we went to lapsit and the supermarket.
Wednesday we went shopping and this table and chair set arrived. So exciting - i purchased it on Trademe and its made to order but only took 5 days when they said could take 2 weeks so was very happy with that. I've put her name and some numbers and pictures on it with rubons but i think they'll probably wear off.




Thursday went shopping with a friend and then at lunchtime Missy decided that she didn't want to wear pants. I came out of the kitchen to discover her running around with no bottoms on!!! She thought it was hilarious! Luckily I'd just changed her, phew!




Today we went to the zoo. It was Isla's first visit - so much to see! We've bought a pass so we can keep on going whenever now.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP