Monday, May 7, 2007

Dare layout, but not quite ...

So the latest NZ Dare is to do a layout only using one manufacturer. Well I'd been a good girl and was actually getting ahead and managed to do this one a few weeks back. However, I didn't realise that the rules were that the cardstock used had to be that same manufacturer and so my layout doesn't fit within the rules. And then of course there's also the fact that I cheated and used another product, but i had to! It didn't look the same without it. So here's my layout here on my blog, I'm not putting it up at NZ Dares. I used (mostly) Making Memories, with some Bazzill cardstock and some BasicGrey ribbon.

ETA: It's not so crooked in real life either. Dunno what's with that, must be the scanner.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP