Monday, July 16, 2007

This one's for Jo!

Here you go Jo - here's a pic of Woolly Ted. This is the teddy bear that I knitted totally all by myself. I feel a bit chuffed that i actually did this, so will have to try some of those other knitted toys out see below.


So I went to a crop on Saturday. We've started a circle journal for the group - i frantically got mine finished the night before - it was a tough one, seemed to take me ages to do. Still at least i've got mine finished. I'm still waiting to get the one that's meant to be passed to me, but no pressure eh Trina?!!! Should be good though, in a year's time i'll get an awesome journal back, how cool.


While I was at the crop I did this layout. Its for the latest NZ Dares theme - to use another craft, mix up your title letters and use a journalling block. For some reason I can't get it to upload there or maybe i just can't see it cos it says it is loaded, who knows. So I thought I'd share it here. (ETA: its showing now, yay!)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP