Friday, December 7, 2007

Some layouts

I did these 2 layouts a few weeks ago but hadn't got around to sharing. I really like them.

The first one is using BasicGrey Mellow range plus the letters are Making Memories Noteworthy and they're flocked too - i love them!

The second one is actually a lift of Jamie Waters - love her stuff and don't forget she's coming to NZ to teach at NZ Scrapbook in January. I know the classes are filling up fast. Isla's grin in this one is a bit cheesy but hey its the best shot of us in a long time. Might have to put it in my banner I think.

Busy weekend coming up. It's Isla's 2nd birthday tomorrow and I'm baking a cake tonight so hopefully it will turn out to be edible, lol. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Jo December 7, 2007 at 5:51 PM  

Very cool layouts Andrea. Great that Isla is enjoying play centre. Love the black cardstock on the family layout and super cute photo! Happy 2nd Birthday for tomorrow Miss Isla!!

Penny December 7, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

HAppy birthday Isla!

love the use of space and embellies on those LOs :)

Kirsty,  December 8, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

Beautiful layouts Andrea. Love your style.

Donna December 9, 2007 at 12:31 PM  

Love your layouts & esp how you've cropped one into your banner!
Hope you had a lovely day for Isla's birthday.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP