Sunday, January 20, 2008

Are you comfy?

So NZ Dares has started up again for 2008 after our Xmas break. The dare is by Vicky and the theme is Tickle My Fancy. Here's my layout. It's all about how I caught Isla asleep under the dining table. It just makes me smile all the funny positions and places toddlers can fall asleep in. So of course I had to get out the camera before taking her up to her bed.

I've also put this layout up on the Fiskars Craft blog. My first post for Fiskars, yay! This layout is all Heidi Grace papers and elements and a stamp also (the swirl). Other stamps are by Fiskars as well. The Fiskars Craft blog is really rocking at the moment, lots of posts on there everyday. Great inspiration. Go check it out.


4 comments:

Beverley January 20, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Such a gorgeous layout! The birdies are soooo cute and she really falls asleep under the table like that?

ruth,  January 21, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

lovely, love the birdies!

Penny January 21, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

LOL! So funny how they just.. stop. And sleep. :-) Love that little chicky looking on.

Jo January 22, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Nice use of those papers Andrea. Too funny - Cole fell asleep on the floor outside his bedroom door - he didn't quite make it to bed!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP