Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF

Yay its Friday, had a lovely week. On Wednesday we had a nice morning at Milford with Trina, Donna and Jo. I ran out of glue so had to make a quick dash to the shops to get some. Gotta have glue! Yesterday we had swimming and Isla's 2 year Plunket visit - it seems she is normal, lol. Today we're off to a friend's house for a playdate and tonight I'm going to crop at Jo's house. All is good. I have mojo. I have photos to scrap so I'm a happy girl. And I've been enjoying watching the Australian Open tennis too. I would love to see Roger Federer play, maybe one day I'll make it over to Melbourne to see.

I also finished this layout last weekend. It was for Fiskars but this range is not available in NZ or Australia so I can't put it on the Fiskars blog but can share it here. The range is called Heidi's Cute Cakes by Heidi Grace.

OK later.


4 comments:

ruth January 18, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

cool layout, love the soft swirls. that girl is just too cute!

Penny January 18, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Lovely! I am so keen to get Lydia's hair into pigtails... I keep trying but it's not quite long enough yet! LOL!
Saw your LOs IRL yesterday at NZScrapbook - and had to get some of the BG you used. Love the trees on it.

scrapgeek January 19, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Gorgeous Andrea - those swirls are so cool :)

sandra59590,  February 20, 2008 at 1:29 AM  

bravo superbe blog et tes pages wooooooowwwwwww

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP