Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Classes help.

Get your mojo back that is. On Friday I went to NZ Scrapbook to take a class with the fabulous Jamie Waters, one of my favouritist scrapbookers. I love her style so much and she was so sweet. Such a lovely person. I had so much fun with Jo there too, it was a great night. I hadn't done any scrapping since early December so the good thing is i now feel excited about doing it again and have already done another layout since (will share soon)! Here are the pics of the layouts I did. I was debating about whether I was going to be able to convert them into A4 which is the size I scrap in but I was able to so I'm really pleased how they turned out. And also a pic of me with Jamie but OMG I can't believe how sunburnt I am!


1 comments:

Penny January 16, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

They look good in A4 size :) I regret not doing her classes now, but they clashed with some other plans...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP