Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pure Joy

I have a few layouts I've just finished so will post them over the next few days - I actually started them a few weeks ago at a crop but I got sick for several days and then went away so it was all a bit slowgoing getting them done. This first one is of Isla having lots of fun riding her bike down the ramp up at the bach at Easter. I was lacking in some mojo at the time I started this so its a bit of a scraplift with the squares in the background. I liked them so much I did it again on another layout.


BTW check out this cool site where you can download a pinhole camera with instructions on making and using it: http://www.corbis.readymech.com/en/camera/?camera=5

3 comments:

Penny May 27, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Oh that's cool :) The little calendar down the bottom is a neat touch. Is it a stamp?

Nina May 29, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

wow, love the square shapes as part of the background for this LO...it is fantastic!

Nina

Jo May 30, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Those ride ons are soooo fun! Very cute.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP