Friday, May 30, 2008

Play

Well today my scrapspace is being featured on the Fiskars Craft blog. Not sure what's happened to the post - the photos were supposed to be staggered through the post, would make more sense but ah well.

Have you checked out The Sketch Book yet? Megan's set up a great forum for NZ scrappers - lots of people have joined already, its doing so well.

Answering a question for Penny about my last layout - the date stamps are actually 2 stamps (months, years) and come from a Stampin Up set i got last year.

And here is another layout. Just wanted to use some cool products I'd had lying around for ages. The blue heart is quite puffy, v cute and came in a pack with the red flowers and other shapes from Spotlight.


2 comments:

Jo May 30, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

This is sweet Andrea, I love the lettering.

Penny May 30, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Thanks Andrea - I'm going to a Stampin Up party at the end of the June so I'll keep an eye out for them.

My kids love to "dink" on the piano too :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP