Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December Daily - Days 3, 4, & 5

Catching up on the December Daily Album slowly.

Day 3 - this is an envelope I've cut to fit in the album. And also 2 photos from Isla's day at Playcentre. Inside the envelope is an observation done on Isla at Playcentre on that day. I've also put in a little journal card detailing what she got up to that day.


Day 4 - I bought a magnetic fishing game off TradeMe for Isla's birthday. The "Engrish" on the box greatly amused me so that's the photo for that day. This is on a transparency page.


Day 5 - Stamps by BasicGrey and felt number from Spotlight. Isla had been sick for a couple of days so this is documenting that.

3 comments:

Penny December 9, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

coming together nicely!

I too am a fan of Engrish. Have I told you about Engrish.com?

Lainie December 16, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

I'm loving your Dec.Daily. Funny too how a lot of the older papers I have too.

scrapgeek December 24, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Cool project! Have a merry Christmas!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP