Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Handmade Xmas

This year i've outdone myself with making some Xmas decorations. Admittedly I didn't get anywhere near the things done that I wanted to but hey gotta start somewhere right?
I received a Xmas theme kit from SBO so used that for the following projects.

A Xmas canvas.


Xmas banner. (Photo taken in very poor light so excuse the horrible grainy pic!)


Xmas house. House by Doodlebug. These are so cool, Isla really wants it but I've promised to make her one too over the holidays.


My December Daily album has stagnated due to my printer giving up the ghost and me not getting round to having photos printed elsewhere. I am keeping up to date with my picture taking and i'm noting what i want to do in the album so hopefully i will get it done. Fingers crossed.

Ok that's about it for now. A very merry Xmas to you all!

5 comments:

ruthnz December 25, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

love all the projects Andrea.

Donna January 6, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

Beautiful projects Andrea!!

Nina January 14, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

i love that cute house Andrea!! gorgeous!!

by the way, i have a little something for you over on my blog too!!

Sharon & Nick January 31, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Hi Andrea.I just wanted to let you know that I have chosen you for a Lovely Blog Award. Check out my blog to copy and save the award logo then ...
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP