Thursday, March 29, 2007

Freestylin'

How cool is this? To celebrate Crafting Connection 07 all the tutors have done a layout for us to scraplift over at the NZ Dare site and also the Aussie Dare site. The winner will get a free class at CC07 or if they're not going a set of Autumn Leaves stamps. I've seen some awesome lifts so far but hope to see some more so come on, what are you waiting for? This is my lift of Tia Bennett - love her stuff and so looking forward to the class i'm doing with her.




















Also the tutors are also giving away a free class on all their blogs. Go check out Nic's blog - she has all the links there. Can't wait now, only 2 weeks to go so I'm getting excited!

Crap weather here today. Isla and I braved it to go do some shopping - she desperately needs winter clothes now that it seems like summer has gone. And yay me, i get to go scrapping tonight at Lesley's. Looking forward to that.

I discovered this site a few days ago - looks like it might be good for those wanting to be pubbed.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP