Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sharing

my latest layout for NZ Dares. It was my turn to choose the theme and so it is to scrap a childhood photo. I've seen some awesome layouts people have done so far for the dare and here's my take on it. I added in a few digi brushes there and some rubons. I'm actually quite liking this layout.
























But that wasn't the first layout i did for the dare. This one here was the first layout i did. I got the idea for the stamped journalling circles off a layout by Ali Edwards. I quite like this layout too but thought i should probably do something original for the actual dare itself.
























So next weekend is SENZ. And i'm actually working at it all 3 days on the Fiskars stand along with Lesley, Donna and Trina so stop by and say hi if you're going. Should be good fun.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP