Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A New Month

Had a creative weekend - did 2 layouts for NZ Scrapbook (will share soon) and 1 Circle Journal.

I'm in a CJ group with some awesome friends I crop with each month and I still have 3 CJs here to do and then only 1 more till i'm finished. I'm planning on getting another one done over the next day or so - i want them out of here! Can't wait to get mine back - i've really enjoyed doing them too.

I did a minialbum a while ago for Fiskars so I need to organise a blog post for that.

Plus I'm doing next month's challenge so need to organise that - more soon!

Watched a DVD on Active Movement for Under 5s - was really interesting and informative. Had a bit on Playgym (gym for preschoolers) - the son of a friend of mine goes so I've been chatting to her about it. Thinking of enrolling Isla for that.

Dropped off my layouts to NZ Scrapbook this morning and picked up some lovely Kaisercraft papers and embellies to do some more layouts.

And here is another recent layout. There's those squares again!


1 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP