Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bit slow

Getting my layouts up this month, but here is another one I did for NZ Scrapbook using BasicGrey Sugared. Bit of a crap scan because of the lumpiness with the chipboard shapes on there. Did some stamping too and Cuttlebug embossing which i'm loving at the moment.



Also found out the other day that I won the first celebrity challenge over at the Sketchbook. I don't often get around to doing challenges, so that was a very cool surprise. It was a sketch challenge by Jennifer McGuire, i love her stuff so was very cool to be chosen.

2 comments:

Penny June 26, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Yes - I loved the title on your winning LO :)

Anonymous,  July 2, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Love the Huka Falls page.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP