Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today's yumminess

This morning we went over to my inlaws and my MIL came with us on a shopping expedition to Scrapbook Studio. I really wanted to look at the quilting fabrics they have, a lot of which are hard to get in NZ, as I have a project in mind for Isla's room with them. Stay tuned! Aren't these gorgeous?!!! Three of them are Amy Butler fabrics but the others are just as fab. I love the bold patterns and colours. Can't wait to get stuck in, just gotta find time, lol.

3 comments:

Penny June 19, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Oh yum :) I could happily have those in a skirt ;)

ruthnz June 19, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

gorgeous fabric! I was at Lunn Ave earlier in the morning, before heading down the road to the dentist! Hope there was still some of the yummy Prima products left.

Jo June 20, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

They have fabric now? Oooh sounds like i need to visit!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP