Friday, June 6, 2008

New DT layout

DT news: A few weeks back I came to the decision to leave the NZ Dares. I just needed to step back as I was finding I was struggling to find time to commit to it. So I wish them all the best and I thoroughly enjoyed being on the team but it was time for me to move on. I will still continue to work with Fiskars and NZ Scrapbook.

Speaking of I have taken in 3 new layouts this week to the shop - i guess they've probably got them on display by now. Here is one of them - I had products from the BasicGrey Sugared line to work with - such pretty papers. I also got to use the Fiskars Threading Water punch too, borrowed off a friend. Mmmm love that punch.

4 comments:

rowanz June 6, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

I have one of those threading water punches and they are just the bees knees in my book!
Love the Lo too Andrea.

Tracy June 18, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

That sure is a georgous collection, lovely layout Andrea!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP